- Laptop or system with any OS
- VMware: Open the URL and download the workstation player depends on your OS.
Virtual Box: Open the URL and download the Virtual Box depending on your OS.
3. Download Windows OS for the VMware or Virtual Box
You can download Windows OS from here: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
Process of Installing:
- Install the Virtual Box or Vmware depends on your interest based on your OS.
- Download the OS depending on what virtual platform you chose.
- Open the extracted file and import the file
Before installing, please note:
These virtual machines expire after 90 days. We recommend setting a snapshot when you first install the virtual machine which you can roll back to later. Mac users will need to use a tool that supports zip64, like The Unarchiver, to unzip the files.
The password to your VM is “Passw0rd!”
You’ll have a option to make snapshot after the 90 days of expiry you can retrive the snapshot and restore the machine state and you can use the machine as usual.